Monday, November 26, 2012

Let the Galaxy Burn...


Ok so things here haven't been going so well on a personal life side, I have been away from work for 12 weeks on a medical leave and I am just getting back, everything took a back burner including painting...However with the release of the new Chaos Codex I have finally gotten my butt in gear and started getting some project work done.

So far the list of what I have purchased and gotten prepped for the army is as follows.

1 Terminator Lord
1 Terminator Sorceror Lord
6 Chosen
20 Cultists
20 Chaos Marines
5 Chaos Terminators
5 Raptors
1 Aspiring Champion [Plastic Kit]
1 Forge Fiend
1 Hell Drake

Thats the starting point for the list, right now there isn't a lot to report when it comes to modelling, I am working on a lava theme for the bases for these guys and have started doing those up, I am planning on a base tutorial for them for later in the week so be looking for that.

I am also trying to perfect the design for the blasted brass armor using the current GW range of paints, since some of the colors have chaged that has ended up being a little tricker than I was planning, but I am pretty confident that I will have something figured out shortly. I will try to have the progress pictures up later this week for the Forge Fiend and the first squad of Marines.

Until then, keep painting and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment