Monday, April 23, 2012

We Are Legion! And We Are Unpainted!


Ummm...Wow...That's really all I can say at this point, so as I posted last week I  was planning to get through cleaning my painting area and getting to a couple of my backlogged GW kits, I posted a list of what I THOUGHT I had on hand, after going through everything I had I found the list was a little longer than I thought...

Currently I have the following on hand new on sprue:

Chaos
1 Posessed
1 Chaos Space Marine Squad
2 Chaos Space Marine Terminators
1 Chaos Land Raider
1 Chaos Rhino

Space Marines
1 Space Marine Commander
1 Space Marine Terminators
1 Sanguinary Guard
1 Full Assault on Blackreach set

Eldar
1 Wraithlord
1 Vyper

Grey Knights
2 Terminators

Dark Eldar
1 Scourges

Orks
1 Full Assault on Blackreach set

So yeah, a lot more than I realized, which means that I am going to be rethinking what project to target first, stay tuned as later today I should have made the decision as to what I am going to start with kit wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment